Friday, October 9, 2009

Update

Hey everyone, I just decided to do a quick post to let you know I'm still here. I'm hoping to update a few times this weekend. I've been really busy with classes and have already begun my career search. I've completely redone my resume, references, and cover letter template. I've also already applied to a company to work in May 2010 (I had no idea the deadlines would be this early). It's almost unbelievable how much time it takes to research companies and apply.

I've got a large number of projects, assignments and quizzes but I'll try my best to keep up with the posting. It's also been cloudy and raining for over a week and I would prefer not to upload dozens of grey-day pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails