Monday, October 5, 2009

Laburnum watereri (76 Days) Update

The Laburnum watereri (Golden Chain Tree) sprouts have been growing well but relatively slowly. They are already starting to branch. I don't think I want to leave them outside this winter. They are just too young and I don't want to risk loosing them. I really should have started the seeds in the spring instead of late summer.

The old leaves are a little sun burnt (I put them right into full sun which I don't recommend), but the plants still look adorable to me. I'm probably the only person in the world that thinks that but I'm alright with that. I just won't tell anyone so I don't have to face public ridicule. Oh wait, it's too late for that and there's no going back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails