Friday, November 4, 2011

Phone Away for Repairs

Hey everyone, unfortunately I had to send my phone/camera away for repairs.  Seeing as blog posts are a little boring without photos I probably won't have too many posts over the next week or two.  I thought about doing a few more species profiles but that's all I've really posted for the last little while. It just starts to get a bit boring and I'd rather stick to the species that I'll be trying to grow. I've received seeds from one of my two sources but as of yet there are no sprouts.

I was really hoping to get some nice fall photos.  It's getting to the time of the year that we have frost almost every morning.  This can make for some very beautiful photos.  I guess I could always borrow someone's camera. Hmmm...

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day and enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get your camera back soon. I'll look forward to your fall color photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too! I had a VERY important phone interview today and I think the loaner phone dropped the call! I was sooooo embarrassed. My phone would have been fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for contributing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails