Friday, January 21, 2011

Etsy Shop

Hey everyone. Seeing as I take a lot of photos I figured I might as well open and Etsy Shop. I'm selling prints of flowers, landscapes and various other interesting objects I photograph. Some are true colour but many are enhanced or a combination of black in white with some colour for emphasis. I've only posted 11 so far but I'll be added about 10 per day. Out of my thousands of photographs I've narrowed it down to about 60.

Please take a look and thanks for any suggestions/tips you can offer!

5 comments:

  1. Dude, you have a wonderful eye for beauty! And I'm jealous of whatever your camera is--such good focus.

    Also, because I now read blogs on my new phone instead of on the computer (because I'm running around a hell of a lot lately), I haven't read yours in a while. The font and images get all weird on my phone. :( I will try harder to be on the computer to read your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Thanks! I thought they looked nice but I was scared I was just living in my own little world. The camera is actually about 4 years old but has a really good macro setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet shots. My top picks from here are the Jellyfish (got a third shot that could go in the middle with the three grouped on a wall?), Cotton Over Red, & A Boat to the Past. Good luck with your store :D

    If you don't mind me asking, where do you get your prints done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I signed up for Etsy once, but still haven't set up a shop. It's on my someday list. I really like the 'Low Tide' shot. Cool colouring!

    I wanted to let you know I moved my blog. The Dandelion Wrangler can now be found at www.FlorabyLaura.ca come by for a visit when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you didn't see on my blog - I'll have to send you some African Violet leaves when the weather warms up but remind me in April because otherwise I'll forget

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for contributing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails