Monday, March 29, 2010

Tomatoes Almost Here!

I'm getting excited because my Tiny Tim Tomatoes are doing well and I've already got one that should be ripe in a few days!  I wanted to test out this variety and was interested in seeing how well it would grow under lights.  It's done really well and the pot is filled with roots.  I tried putting more plants in the pot than it could handle but I ended up with one large plant, a medium, and about 4 tiny ones.  I was hoping it would slow their growth and keep them from hitting the lights.  I ended up just leaving the largest two and they've grown into the lights anyways.  Just a few more days...

I seem to be having some weird image issues.  I think it has to do with Picasa Web Albums.  There should be two images below.  If you don't see them just let me know.

Update:  The issue seems to be resolved.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails