Monday, August 8, 2011

Lithops Update


My poor lithops have been through a lot of abuse in their short lives. I'm down to only about six healthy plants, one of which was nibbled on recently. There are a few more but they're currently pretty shriveled and barely visible in the gravel.

These little plants are now just a few months shy of two years old. I was hoping for some blooms this summer but I don't really expect any until next year. A few months ago I actually had over a dozen healthy plants. Unfortunately, I shipped them during a moved to someone with little horticultural knowledge. They ended up laying in water for several days and many of them are gone. At least these ones made it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. You're right- at least there are some that's left.

    Cassy from Rock Guitar Lessons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for contributing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails