First off we have the Tiny Tim Tomatoes. They only grow to 45cm in height and are just over half way there. So I guess they're not really seedlings any more. I tried to tell them but they seemed offended so I figured alright, whatever you say. I should thin them, but I'm trying to keep them smaller so they'll fit under the light. That being said I'm still planning to remove all but two or three. I might have to do some pinching. Hopefully I'll start getting flowers relatively soon so I can have winter tomatoes!
Next up is the Brugmansia. They have started to put out their first 'real' leaves so I'm very proud. That tiny one is the one that I had to perform open seed surgery on. The plant was damaged a little when I tried to remove the seed capsule but I think it will be alright. If not, two plants is alright but I always like to have a back up. It's been about 28 days since sowing.
Finally here are the Datura with some leeks in the background. Only one of the ten Datura seeds hasn't sprouted so I'm quite impressed. I'll just move one of the plants in the furthest cell to the empty one. The leeks have been doing very well. I accidentally let them dry out a little but they seem unphased.