Friday, August 14, 2009

Adenium Arabicum Black RCN Seeds Arrive!

My Adenium arabicum Black RCN seeds arrived today! I took a picture of the seeds and then immediately began to soak them. After about three hours I'll plant them together in a large pot. I'll take care of them using the information in this post. Germination should begin in 5 days and be mostly finished by 30. I'm very excited for this plant and can't wait for it to start growing!



UPDATE: Here are the seeds placed about 1cm deep in the soil. I covered them up after taking the picture and they'll experience a temperature of about 33C. I'm growing them under fluorescent tubes that are on 24 hours each day (both for the light and to maintain the temperature).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails